Hey Everyone! I haven’t posted on here in so long! Time to make up for that. In my last video I talked about my top most repurchased makeup products. I am so happy by all the amazing feedback I got from you all. I plan on doing many more videos like that one. Also make sure to stay tuned because a huge spring giveaway will be live tomorrow! yay!
Now onto my top repurchased makeup products:
- Benefit Goof Proof Pencil: The shade I use is shade 2. It is the perfect shade for my hair color. I love how creamy this pencil is. I only use it on the outer portion of my brows and then use the Precisely, My Brow in the inner corner. This pencil makes it so quick and easy to fill in my brows.
Purchase Here: http://bit.ly/2le8BhR
- Benefit Precisely, My Brow Pencil: I also use this pencil in shade 2. I love how fine tip this eyebrow pencil is. It is the perfect product to fill in the inner portion of the brow..
Purchase Here: http://bit.ly/2lKUDqT
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper: This is no surprise if you have been watching me for a long time. I have repurchased this liner multiple times. It makes it so easy to create a winged liner with. If you struggle with a wing, definitely go give this pen a try. It truly is amazing.
Purchase Here: http://bit.ly/2lelSXZ
- Benefit Stay Don’t Stray: Oh my goodness I have repurchased this and used this product for years. I love how it does not dry out my eye lids and keeps my shadow lasting all day. It comes in shades light/medium and medium/dark.
Purchase Here: http://bit.ly/2lKS7Rv
- Glo Minerals Camouflage Concealer in shade Natural: This is another product I have used for many years. I have never found a more creamier and hydrating concealer yet. This concealer is truly a miracle product for me that I will keep repurchasing as the years go on. It is in makeup bag at all times and goes every where with me!
Purchase Here: http://bit.ly/2l4H9Co
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer: I love this concealer for highlighting my face and covering up any redness and place a powder foundation on top. I have repurchased this concealer and bought different shades because I love it that much. I use shade Light to cover up any redness or blemishes and the shade fair to highlight my face with.
Purchase Here: http://bit.ly/2lej39j
- Too Faced Born this Way Foundation: This is a must have in my foundation collection. I have repurchased the shade Porcelain 3 times now and have 3 other shades for when I self tan. I love how hydrating and gorgeous this looks on the skin. It is one of my favorite foundations to wear everyday if I feel like wearing a liquid versus a powder.
Purchase Here: http://bit.ly/2lKzwFd
- Hourglass Immaculate Foundation: I have been repurchasing this foundation since 2012. I love the shades Natural and Shell. Right now I am currently using the shade Shell. This is a very mattifying foundation that not only controls your oils through out the day but also battles away any break outs you may have. I use a kabuki brush to press this in the skin. Be careful not to buff too much otherwise it will break away the foundation which is no bueno.
Purchase Here: http://bit.ly/2lehXdE
- Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder: This is another product that I have been using since 2012. It is absolutely amazing. I love how this just smooths out any pores or break outs you may have at the moment. It also helps keep you matte for a long time. Although if you have more dry skin I recommend the Givenchy powder. This Laura Mercier Translucent setting powder is perfect for oily and combo skin!
Purchase Here: http://bit.ly/2lKzz3X
- Eylure Texture Lashes: These are my number 1 go to lashes right now. I have purchased so many of these from Ulta. They are so lightweight on the eyes which makes them super comfortable! It honestly doesn’t even feel like you are wearing false lashes!
Purchase Here: http://bit.ly/2lKKtXs
- Pur Cosmetics 4-in-1 Powder Foundation: I love this powder foundation. It is one of my top favorites on the market! It looks so beautiful on the skin. This is what I usually use everyday if I am not filming and just running errands. I love how easy and effortless it is to apply. My shade is shade Light.
Purchase Here: http://bit.ly/2lKKGJZ
- Cover FX Blotting Powder in Light: I believe I have repurchased this product 4 times now. I love it! It goes everywhere with me. I love how lightweight this powder is and how it does such an amazing job at getting rid of the shine!
Purchase Here: http://bit.ly/2le7ChU
I hope you all enjoyed the video and this blog post! Let me know in the comments which are your top most repurchased products!
Check out my video!: